1. Picture of my cat- Mia, Moo Moo, Touchie, etc. are the many different names I call me cat who acts a whole lot more like a dog making her the perfect companion. Soft and personable.
2. Yellow posted notes- Ever since I can remember my dad has written these tiny notes reminding me how much he loves me, encouraging me, expressing how proud he is. I find them anywhere from my mirror or two weeks later when I’m back at school in a shoe.
3. Disposable camera- Every moment should be documented.
4. Heart necklace- A piece of jewelry that has been passed down from my grandmothers mother to her and from her down to me. I love having a piece of jewelry that has a true sense of history behind it.
5. My journal- I keep everything inside my journal. Pictures, letters, thoughts, etc. its my personal walk down memory lane.