Translate

Thursday, September 9, 2021

London Vertolli, Student Work



Perfume. My favorite scent is vanilla. I try to get this specific perfume or things vanilla scented as I am reminded of home.

2. Planner. I get a new planner every year. Writing my to-do list down physically helps me to stay organized and remember what is due and when.

3. Glasses. I, unfortunately, cannot see very far, so I need my glasses. They let me see things more clearly and I have them on me almost every single day.

4. Pen. Writing is a big part of my life as I am able to describe how I feel or simply write about something random. The pen is also a nice lilac color. 

5. Seashell. Shells remind me of the ocean, which I am fascinated with. They also remind me of my family as they enjoy the beach. 

6. Key. Keys have always been interesting to me, they hold the power to unlock or re-lock various items. They help me remember that there is always another option and things are unique, like keys. 

7. Ring. I try to wear rings every day. I find them fun to wear and think they help with fashion and ones self-expression. The one above is the phases of the moon because I love space. I find the moon phases especially interesting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment