Translate

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Hanah Tremblay, Student Work



1. A longboard fin because I found it on the beach one day when me and my dad walked out front of our house to watch the sunset years ago. It is a reminder of one of my favorite days I have spent with my Dad.

2. Amethyst because it is meant to relieve any stress or pain. I keep it in my bedroom at all times.

3. A shark tooth that I found here in St. Augustine. It is the biggest one I have yet to find so it I say favorite one so far.

4. A succulent to brighten up my art desk and give it some life. It is also a reminder to me that I need to not only slow down and take care of my plants, but also myself. 

5. A flower of life coaster because it is a super important symbol to me. It is a constant reminder that everything is connected and everything happens for a reason.

6. My old passport because it has all of my stamps from traveling when I was younger. It is super nostalgic to flip through it every once in awhile. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment