Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Adam Beane, Artist


Okay, the material used is not soap, but this person is worth referring to for the carving portion of our class. Most impressive is that Beane developed his own sculpting material.

”Since beginning sculpting in 2002, I have been fortunate to work with some of the best companies in the industry on many high-profile projects. The excellent art directors I’ve worked with have been instrumental in my growth as a sculptor, a communicator and a businessman. They have frequently allowed me to push projects beyond expectations and as a result, I have become known for dynamic compositions, action poses, nuanced drapery work and my ability to capture likenesses with expressions. I now sculpt exclusively in CX5, a tremendously versatile material I developed which handles like clay when warm but is hard as plastic when cool.”

Link here to Beane's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment