Translate

Friday, May 6, 2011

Miranda July, Artist, American, b. 1974

For this series of photographs Miranda July's book 'No one belongs here more than you' was dissected. Her imaginary and witty language triggered the images dealing with states of emotions from unexpressed anger to reckless abandon. Collaboration with Anja Schaffner. More on website. Link here.


I called out to my own heart, as if she were within me like an egg.


It is as if our feet are in the perfect, honest, loving relationship but from the ankles up, we are lost.


Now the ball was in his court, it was his job to do with me what he would. 
What would he do?


My unexpressed anger at nothing in particular. 
And: The feeling that there is a next level and I should be on it.


Tiny ropes of Misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment